I can't believe it is almost August!
Time is flying by and school is just around the corner.
Casey will be going to Kindergarten!!
{still can't believe it}

I have always been crazy about back to school shopping.
I loved picking out my school supplies...still do!

We don't have a list yet, but I have been stocking up on
some of the great deals at Target.

I am obsessed with labeling everything
and I have been searching for some simple
labels for school supplies.

I saw this deal on another blog at Vistaprint.

140 personalized labels for $3.41 - includes shipping.
{I think you can get it as cheap as $3.11, but it takes longer}

Here is what I chose:




I did Casey's name {first and last}
with 140 labels I think we are set for awhile!

You can go here to check out the deal for yourself.

Happy School Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top