Summer is just flying by.
Camp started last week for Casey and he loves it.

He did however, come home Monday afternoon
with a pretty high fever, which
has turned into a viral thing.
{yay...missed 2 days of camp already}

Guess what?

He is going back tomorrow.
Two days of being home and he is bored out of his mind!!

So, I think its safe to say he is feeling much better.

It has been so hot here.
Ridiculously hot.
I am really a Fall person.

Anyhow, the kids came along to the supermarket today...
remember they were bored.

And I promised a reward for good behavior...


Can you guess what their reward was?


Thank goodness for those ridiculous car carts!



Here's my haul.
I paid $23, that includes tax.
I had a coupon for everything except the ice pops.
But they were my bribe, and they were on sale!

What are you up to this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top