Floral Coral

Outfit Post by Ray

I asked my darling cousin Ray to share another outfit post for my blog. I'm thankful she obliged, but unfortunately her designated photographer (aka 'little brother') was mysteriously on sick leave. I think maybe he is 'sick' of us two dragging him into fashion shoots, getting him unwillingly involved, all without pay. Little brothers...gotta love 'em & bribe them ;) From these photos, it seems she's found a temporary replacement.








She Wears:






Coral self-printed top - Forever New


Denim blue skinny jeans


Turquoise shoulder bag with tan straps - Gorgeous


Floral sequined brogues - Forever 21


Metallic headband - Forever 21






Love these brogues, if she were my size I would've stolen them by now.










*Special Thanks to Raysa for the outfit photos.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top