There is something nostalgic about new school supplies...
It was always so exciting to wander up and down the aisles 
looking for the perfect binder, folders and notebooks...
Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you can't shop for crisp, new supplies...
After all, the start of school is kind of like New Year's...
Here is what my school supply list would consist of...
Of course new pencils and paper...
ititsofficial:  Surprises in the mail are my favorite!! I’m completely obsessed with these!!
A completely styled first day outfit...
thecolorfulcollegiate:  Please Tory Burch, just take all my money. I don’t need to go to fall trimester. 
A new planner...

and a roomy tote to carry everything in...

What would be on your back to school supply list?

images via Sweet Goosie Girl's Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top